    Any ideas? I don't want to have to pay a restocking fee, and she lives
    a ways away, so I can't just pop over and look at the back of the
    drive.

    d.s., Mar 21, 2009

  2. You're a google grouper and you didn't know how to discern
    or look online? The bare specs supplied show it can accommadate
    both an IDE and/or SATA.
    Would you know how to configure an IDE drive, master, slave etc,
    Or raid array etc????
    All extremely doubtful, you are not the person she should put her
    faith in to complete the task....

    Shirley Crabtree, Mar 21, 2009

  3. d.s.

    doofy Guest

    All of the links I saw on Google were about people having problems
    with said drive, but little about it's actual specs. And no, I don't
    think I'm the best for the job either, and I told her that.

    Thanks for your input, and it's nice to see some people's names are
    consistent with their personalities, Ms. Crabass.

    doofy, Mar 21, 2009
  4. d.s.

    doofy Guest

    The answer to this is yes.

    doofy, Mar 21, 2009
  5. d.s.

    doofy Guest

    in like tone, you post on the internet and you don't know how to look
    up the spelling for a word?

    doofy, Mar 21, 2009