  1. Don't listen to that Rod Speed. He doesn't seem to actually know that much,
    but pretends he does.

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Nov 29, 2006

  2. Uncle Nobby

    Mitch Crane Guest

    And he'll call you names if you disagree with him.

    Mitch Crane, Nov 29, 2006

  3. Uncle Nobby

    Rod Speed Guest

    And this prat doesnt know a damned thing about anything at all, ever.
    How odd that I didnt with the nobby one.

    Got another large towel handy for your face ?

    Rod Speed, Nov 29, 2006
  4. Uncle Nobby

    grappletech Guest

    that's about $1,070 in US dollars. Seems like a great price to me for the
    specs, esp. if it has a 3 year warranty.

    grappletech, Nov 29, 2006
  5. Uncle Nobby

    Elder Guest

    Weird, I would normally consider that top posting, but in this case it
    appears to be pre-cognitive.

    Elder, Nov 29, 2006
  6. Uncle Nobby

    Mitch Crane Guest

    LOL

    Mitch Crane, Nov 29, 2006
  7. Uncle Nobby

    No One Guest

    I believe that is about $700....I'm sorry, but when I see the words
    "Multimedia Entertainment PC" I keep walking.

    No One, Nov 29, 2006
  8. Uncle Nobby

    CBFalconer Guest

    When I see 6 way cross-posts without follow-ups set, or a
    'tinyurl', I just ignore the whole thing. Saves a lot of time and
    effort.

    CBFalconer, Nov 29, 2006
  9. Uncle Nobby

    jtees4 Guest

    Memories of my first "real" computer. Brings back the good old days.
    Before that only had access to my college computer with the card
    readers and stuff.

    jtees4, Nov 29, 2006
  10. Uncle Nobby

    meow2222 Guest

    I think you need to telll me this several more times :)

    NT

    meow2222, Nov 29, 2006
  11. Uncle Nobby

    Rod Speed Guest

    Not even possible with what is being discussed, cretin.

    Rod Speed, Nov 29, 2006
  12. Uncle Nobby

    Uncle Nobby Guest

    I did look enough and this evidence you talk about, care to provide some?
    I know Mesh do, who else?

    Uncle Nobby, Nov 29, 2006
  13. Uncle Nobby

    Rod Speed Guest

    You clearly didnt if you came to that particular conclusion.
    I told you where to find that.
    Dell do too. They arent alone. Its available with most of the packaged systems.

    Rod Speed, Nov 29, 2006
  14. Uncle Nobby

    Uncle Nobby Guest

    Do you have evidence or not?
    The phrase put up or shut up springs to mind.
    systems.

    Ah Dell, hmmm.
    So Medion, who you claim to be bad, offer a warranty that Mesh and Dell
    have, and according to you, most offer.

    So remind us what makes them so bad then?

    Uncle Nobby, Nov 29, 2006
  15. Uncle Nobby

    Rod Speed Guest

    Yep, and I told you where to find that.
    Not a shred of evidence that you actually have a mind.
    Humming isnt going to save your bacon.
    I never ever said anything even remotely resembling anything like that.
    I told you where to find what others have said about them.

    You're too lazy/stupid to be able to find that with such a unique keyword in groups.google ?

    YOUR problem, as always.

    Rod Speed, Nov 29, 2006
  16. Uncle Nobby

    Uncle Nobby Guest

    There is no more evidence for the company in question than for any other.
    But you keep saying there is, so show some articles saying it.
    Ah, so the other posters where right, when you're cornered you resort to
    abuse.
    Well it is obviously easier for you to do than show this evidence you keep
    mentioning.
    rotfl
    My bacon is fine, it's your neck that seems to be twirling.
    Let me get this straight, they aren't bad, they just don't have a great
    reputation quality wise.
    A contradiction in terms if there ever was.

    rotfl

    So you think MSI, Nvidia, Sony, Seagate, LG, Samsung, and Intel aren't great
    quality?
    The point is you haven't said anything.
    You have been unable to back your claims up with evidence..
    in groups.google ?

    Hello, are you really as think as you sound.
    I've looked, I've found plenty about them, some great, some not so, but I
    've found that about other computer makers.
    So unless you can back your claims with evidence stop trolling.
    It seems that owning MSI, Nvidia, Seagate, Sony, Samsing and Intel equipment
    is a problem to you.

    Uncle Nobby, Nov 30, 2006
  17. I'm guessing he must live in the usa. Obviously it is an excellent price
    (for the UK).

    Interesting Ian, Dec 9, 2006