  1. jc

    jc Guest

    title says is all.........

    jc, Aug 14, 2003

  2. jc

    °Mike° Guest

    Keep taking the pills, Jennifer.

    °Mike°, Aug 14, 2003

  3. jc

    jc Guest

    i'm in college for computer programming, c what u know........lol
    so tell me do u have a real life? do u not have anything better than to down
    everyone. i post in here 1 time and offer my help. this is the thanks i get
    for trying
    to lend out my hand. ur a true as*hole.

    jc, Aug 14, 2003
  4. jc

    Boomer Guest

    jc said:
    Hard to believe!

    One time? Can you count?
    ur nutz

    Boomer, Aug 14, 2003
  5. jc

    Jimchip Guest

    You're a dumbass. There is no room. I vote for "or something".

    Jimchip, Aug 14, 2003
  6. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Thu, 14 Aug 2003 01:50:20
    -0400, jc uttered this:
    Really? They don't teach you how to type in English, with correct punctuation &
    capital letters do they? Or haven't you got to the second grade yet?
    More than you it seems........
    Not everyone (TINE), no.
    An you are "The Compleat Idiot"

    William Poaster, Aug 14, 2003
  7. jc

    Avenger© Guest

    Yes and welcome, you are now voted in as the Most Intelligent Wannabe
    of The Day!!!!

    Avenger©, Aug 14, 2003
  8. jc

    paul s Guest

    You mean kindergarten, judging by the quality of your English.
    English is used here, not 'SMS-txt' speak.

    paul s, Aug 14, 2003
  9. jc

    Patrick Guest

    Quick answer is; yes
    Slow answer is; amongst other things

    Patrick, Aug 14, 2003
  10. jc

    Brian H¹© Guest

    jc said:
    That would be arsehole.
    ass is a contraction of jackass.

    Brian H¹©, Aug 14, 2003
  11. I would have thought someone in college would know about punctuation and
    grammar. I mean typos are one thing, but do you realize how stupid you seem
    when you can't even spell the words, "see", "you", or "you're"??

    And dare I point out the hypocrisy behind your post? You complain about
    someone not having anything better to do than "to down everyone" yet what is
    your post doing?

    Grow up.. learn to spell... then come back, please.

    ~SF~

    Sentient Fluid, Aug 14, 2003
  12. On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 05:50:20 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    boggled at the following statement by jc in message
    Oh, really? Don't you have to at least finish third grade spelling and
    grammar as a prerequisite?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 1950

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 14, 2003
  13. jc

    Bryan Guest

    Does "colonic irrigation" spring to mind?
    ;)

    Bryan, Aug 14, 2003
  14. jc

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Spring, irrigation, I'm sure theres another one in there too ;-)

    Brian H¹©, Aug 14, 2003
  15. jc

    Bryan Guest

    lol

    Bryan, Aug 14, 2003
  16. jc

    star2fire Guest

    Don't feed these trolls. They are such a pain.

    --
    remove lovely to reply

    star2fire, Aug 14, 2003
  17. jc

    °Mike° Guest

    Please leave your message with my permanent secretary.
    If it's about your refugee status, I'm sorry, but my last answer
    still stands... you'll have to contact the Home Office.

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Aug 14, 2003
  18. You enjoy this shit don't ya Boomer? Maybe you would enjoy the rewards more
    if ya encouraged young people instead of discouraging them. Ya think?

    --
    longshotjohn 7

    http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot

    because of those who look on and do nothing. --Albert Einstein

    longshotjohn7, Aug 16, 2003
  19. ....says the spankard who whined about the 'spelling netKKKops' only
    two weeks ago.
    ....says the spankard who whined about the 'spelling netKKKops' only
    two weeks ago.

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 18, 2003
  20. Wrong. The word is 'dumbass', not 'asshole', you dipsomaniacal clod.

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 18, 2003