Is this book anygood for preparing for the A+ 222-30? exams?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by merlin8, Aug 29, 2004.

  1. merlin8

    merlin8 Guest

    merlin8, Aug 29, 2004

  2. merlin8

    Mike B Guest

    Although I opened this or any book rarely, I do have it, it's pretty good. I
    mainly used the downloaded VN publishing practice tests which I found to be
    more useful than trancenders<--- maybe 20 - 30 % of the actual tested
    material. Vn was alot less money than trancenders and covered needed
    subjects better IMO. I did alot of practice testing as well as a media
    course from Net G. I used this almost exclusively

    Mike B, Aug 30, 2004