Is this assesment score good enough to pass the real test

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Delphi7, Jun 20, 2004.

  1. Delphi7

    Delphi7 Guest

    Score Report Your Score Average Score
    Score: 67% 20 out of 30 Time: 32 mins

    Overall Score

    20 40 60 80 100

    Basics of the Windows .NET Framework

    20 40 60 80 100

    Overview of Web Applications

    20 40 60 80 100

    Overview of Windows Applications

    20 40 60 80 100

    Overview of XML Web Services

    20 40 60 80 100

    Basics of Architecting a Windows .NET Framework Solution

    20 40 60 80 100

    Delphi7, Jun 20, 2004

  2. Delphi7

    Eric Guest

    I gather you're a Delphi developer who's learning C#? I'm also a Delphi
    developer.

    I don't understand your question. Which sample test are you referring
    to?

    67% is not very good, but that's understandable if you're refering to
    the free tests at the MS site - those are much harder tests than the
    real certification tests.

    I like the Transcender sample tests. If you use these, you can take
    them again and again until your score is in the 90's. Then the real
    test should be easy.

    Transcender does a good job of explaining the answers - both the right
    ones and the wrong ones.

    Eric

    Eric, Jun 21, 2004