Is this a valid server and group on Windows 7? IE11?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by geopelia, Mar 1, 2014.

  1. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    "Dave Doe" wrote in message

    It didn't and doesn't come with Windows 7 - your computer man downloaded
    and installed it (Windows Live Mail and possibly other parts of the
    Windows Essentials suite). Windows Live Mail is MS's replacement for
    Outlook Express. OE doesn't run on Windows 7, however you have Windows
    7 Professional or better, you could run OE in 'XP Mode' ...
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/windows-
    xp-mode

    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/install-and-use-windows-xp-
    mode-in-windows-7

    If you have Windows 7 Home, you're out of luck for OE.

    I've got Windows 7 Home Premium.
    I'm getting used to Windows 7. It seems much the same as XP

    geopelia, Mar 14, 2014

  2. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    "Dave Doe" wrote in message

    I've suggested Microplanet Gravity already.

    I'll see what the computer man thinks. He will have to come and install a
    new printer soon.
    This HP one (1315) won't print from the computer with Windows 7. Too old I
    expect. It copies though.

    geopelia, Mar 14, 2014

  3. geopelia

    Crash Guest

    Geo - there are drivers available for the "HP PSC 1315 All-in-One
    Printer" - if this is the printer you have. You can get them here:

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=374568&lc=en&cc=au&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=au

    Crash, Mar 15, 2014
  4. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    "Crash" wrote in message
    Geo - there are drivers available for the "HP PSC 1315 All-in-One
    Printer" - if this is the printer you have. You can get them here:

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=374568&lc=en&cc=au&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=au

    Thank you. I'll tell the computer man.

    geopelia, Mar 16, 2014