    Is this book any good for preparing for exam 70-224 ?

    Thanks for any input.

    chris

    chris, Oct 24, 2003

  2. chris

    Jeff Rush Guest

    Sybex are books are usually really good.

    Jeff.

    Jeff Rush, Oct 24, 2003

  3. chris

    Kevin Guest

    It's an excellent book for learning Exchange server. Probably one of the
    best. However, it is not written as an exam prep guide. So there are no
    practice questions. It doesn't follow the outline for the exam requirements
    as most study guides do.

    It covers indirectly what is on the exam and much more.

    Kevin, Oct 24, 2003