    password protected program?

    Thanx in advance,
    Jim

    BasketCase, Dec 8, 2003

  2. BasketCase

    Miggsee Guest

    Operating system?

    Miggsee, Dec 9, 2003

  3. BasketCase

    Harrison Guest

    What operating system are you using?

    Harrison, Dec 9, 2003
  4. I am currently sharing my pc with a friend whom I don't entirely trust. (
    Create a regular user profile for this other user and disable the
    network access for it.

    Alexander Rogge, Dec 9, 2003
  5. BasketCase

    BasketCase Guest

    Windows 98 ne OE 6

    BasketCase, Dec 9, 2003
  6. BasketCase

    trout Guest

    I don't *believe* this can be done.... at least if the person is
    going to be allowed to browse. Probably, the best you can do is log and
    review the downloads.

    trout, Dec 9, 2003
  7. BasketCase

    Greg M Guest