    I would like to view photos stored on a DVD/CD on a TV.
    What would be nice would be a screen of thumbnails.
    Is there such a thing?

    baz, Feb 10, 2004

  2. It is a VCD, that most new DVD players will run. I use Paint Shop Photo
    Album to make slide shows, and to make VCDs that can be viewed on a PC or a
    DVD player. Get a free trial download at www.jasc.com.

    Marvin Margoshes, Feb 10, 2004

  3. baz

    Adam M Guest

    Check www.dvdrhelp.com there are a ton of players that will display
    JPG's in various formats. I just picked up a panasonic F85 5-Disc
    changer, it works great.

    Adam M

    Adam M, Feb 11, 2004