    I can think of at least one extremely important use: against felony
    battery. If you are physically assaulted, then such a camera could
    save the felon's picture even after he destroyed the camera.

    Scott H, Feb 1, 2008

  2. Scott H

    Marvin Guest

    I think there are a few that can send a photo by e-mail when
    you have an internet connection. Phones with cameras can do
    it wherever the phone is connected.

    Marvin, Feb 1, 2008

  3. Scott H

    Paul Furman Guest

    Yes Sports photographers use something like this where one guy can sit &
    review three photographers shots as they work and send them off direct
    to the news agency. It's not super compact though & probably only good
    for a few hundred feet distance, not sure exactly.

    Paul Furman, Feb 1, 2008
  4. Some cameras support WiFi connections.

    jue

    Jürgen Exner, Feb 1, 2008
  5. Scott H

    Ron Hunter Guest

    The iPhone with Wi-Fi can send pictures to your computer, or to a
    networked HD.

    Ron Hunter, Feb 1, 2008