    so, please explain and specify or recommend me a product name, please.

    THX,
    Scratch

    scratch, Apr 27, 2005

  2. scratch

    philo Guest

    yes , they are quite inexpensive
    just google for "USB external harddrive case"
    or something similar

    philo, Apr 27, 2005

  3. http://www2.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817145363

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 27, 2005
  4. scratch

    old john Guest

    google for `icybox` good quality, got its own power supply, love mine to
    bits. best wishes..J

    old john, Apr 27, 2005
  5. scratch

    scratch Guest

    scratch, Apr 28, 2005
  6. scratch

    Barry OGrady Guest

    Yes. TX
    Barry

    Barry OGrady, Apr 28, 2005
  7. scratch

    ProfGene Guest

    I have used three different brands of these devices and at some point in
    time each one of them has failed. They seem to be a good idea that
    doesn't last too long.

    ProfGene, Apr 29, 2005