    Is there negative marking for the wrong answar in the exam?

    Thanks
    Amit

    amiranj.dev, May 8, 2007

  2. amiranj.dev

    Blackmetal Guest

    Up to this very moment, I believe nobody knows how Microsoft evaluates the
    answers you give to a question, and If in case someone knew, why would
    he/she disclose it?

    Blackmetal, May 8, 2007

  3. amiranj.dev

    amiranj.dev Guest

    Ok fine if no one would tell me the scoring pattern?
    But can u please tell me the kind of question i wuld face in the exam?

    amiranj.dev, May 9, 2007
  4. amiranj.dev

    Blackmetal Guest

    Well, don't missunderstand my point: the truth is that nobody knows how
    microsoft score the questions, that's their trade secret and if somebody
    here in this newsgroup tell you something, it would be a pure speculation
    because for certain, nobody knows this.

    And if you want to know what kind of questions you might face, get a
    practice test from any valid vendor like Measureup, SelfTest Software,
    CramSession, etc.

    I have passed several exams already, but why would I tell you what questions
    come in the exams?

    Blackmetal, May 9, 2007
  5. amiranj.dev

    Cerebrus Guest

    No, there is no negative marking on the exams.... but Blackmetal is
    quite right. We can speak this from experience, not because it is
    declared by Microsoft to be so. (IIRC)

    Cerebrus, May 17, 2007
  6. amiranj.dev

    amiranj.dev Guest

    that was what i was expecting ............
    Thanks a lot............

    amiranj.dev, May 22, 2007