    delete everything in My Documents. Is this a bad idea? Are there some files
    or folders that must remain in My Documents at all times or is this folder just
    a big box for your stuff to pile up in?

    Haveajellybaby, Jun 25, 2003

  2. Haveajellybaby

    °Mike° Guest

    There is nothing the MUST remain in My Documents. It is
    a special system folder, but you can mover everything out
    if you wish. I keep very little in mine.

    °Mike°, Jun 25, 2003

  3. Animal porn? Cats and dogs living together?

    :)

    Or have you been to that club in Phuket, Thailand...

    Robert Schumacher, Jun 25, 2003
  4. Haveajellybaby

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Robert Schumacher continued:
    No but I said it when I realised what I'd posted ;-)

    Slumpy, Jun 25, 2003