    You'd think that since I have bloody MCSE and numerous other of their
    shitty certifications that I would be at least entitled to a damn beta,
    but it seems not.

    Bobs, Jul 23, 2006

  2. The Windows Vista beta2 Customer Preview Program was open for over 3
    weeks during June, in which time it was made available to over 2
    million testers around the world.

    The download of Windows Vista Beta 2 code represents the fastest and
    longest sustained delivery of data in Microsoft's history, and
    according to our download partner Akamai, it has been one of the
    biggest sustained download volumes in the history of the Internet.
    Please send me an email firstname.lastname @ microsoft.com and I will
    courier you X86 and X64 DVDs of Windows Vista beta2. The next public
    release will be RC1 in a month or 2.

    Regards
    Nathan
    Microsoft NZ

    Nathan Mercer, Jul 23, 2006

  3. I managed to get the last beta as a public download email addy used is working
    drop me a line

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |

    Collector»NZ, Jul 23, 2006
  4. Bobs

    Shank Guest

    Hi Nathan

    Will you repeat the offer when RC1 comes out? I really can't afford the
    Cheers

    Rob

    Shank, Jul 23, 2006
  5. Bobs

    Bobs Guest

    No need, Nathan has organised it already for me. But thanks for the
    offer.

    Bobs, Jul 23, 2006
  6. Bobs

    BrentC Guest

    jeez - Bobs - seems you just can't escape Big Brother

    a positive reply in under 2 hours - why didn't you just email or phone
    them?

    BrentC

    BrentC, Jul 24, 2006
  7. Bobs

    Bobs Guest

    Because I didn't think they would actually bother sending out one.
    Seems I was wrong, thanks to Nathen.

    Bobs, Jul 24, 2006