    vendor? This question goes beyond the obvious, where one may see Intel
    under the network category or nVidia under the Video category. Major
    vendors like that we obviously know to be third-party.

    Spin, Nov 5, 2008

  2. Spin

    Bob I Guest

    You mean like clicking the Driver Tab an then Driver Details button?

    Bob I, Nov 5, 2008

  3. Spin

    Kelly Guest

    Kelly, Nov 5, 2008
  4. Spin

    Kelly Guest

    Sorry, hit send too soon.

    Once the box opens, select Create standard settings, next .....

    --

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP/DTS&XP)

    Happy Birthday if today is your birthday!

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

    Kelly, Nov 5, 2008