    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi! I want to know that is there any way to keep a systematic documentation of credit holders of the company? As being a senior financer I would like to do it. If anyone knows it please tell me. Thanks in advance.

    ANDANI, Jun 23, 2008

  2. ANDANI

    WALKER

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    RE:Is there any way to keep a systematic documentation of credit holders???

    Hello! I don’t know if that matters to someone that much, but still I would like to tell you that there is a credit management service provider gcs-group.com which will help you in a very assured way.

    WALKER, Jun 24, 2008

  3. ANDANI

    torontolife

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2009
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    0
    GnuCash is a good personal accounting and finance software. It's GPL and free. Also check out mint.com which is interesting, it has tools for your finance management needs and is free.

    torontolife, Jun 4, 2009