    everything??

    sorry for that, but I'm little maniatic about it and OS HD for me must be
    "C".

    Corsair, Feb 14, 2006

  2. Corsair

    Rick Guest

    If you're saying Win x64 boots up with I: drive as the system drive,
    then there is nothing you can do to change it to C:

    You cannot change the drive letter of the system drive.

    Rick, Feb 14, 2006

  3. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Feb 14, 2006
  4. Corsair

    Corsair Guest

    Thanks, but no please :-(

    when I will have to do it, I'll exchange it. by the moment I'll stay with I:
    as OS booting HD.

    Corsair, Feb 14, 2006
  5. Corsair

    Guest Guest

    You Could hack the registry.... But it ain't safe !

    Guest, Feb 21, 2006