    without any installation in a computer to erase any trace of my surfing, and
    then I return with my CD).

    Is there any program like this?

    kelinux, Jan 4, 2004

  2. kelinux

    Pete Guest

    Would this be for home use ? Just curious ...

    Regards,

    Pete.

    Pete, Jan 4, 2004

  3. kelinux

    N1POP Guest

    Knoppix. I would also ask what purpose this might serve.

    N1POP, Jan 4, 2004
  4. kelinux

    Mimic Guest

    You can write a batch file to remove all files on bootup, or you can use ...
    what do i use, hang on i forgot... BCWipe, which will allow you to overwite
    the data also (shred)

    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."
    "C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but
    when you do, it blows away your whole leg"

    Mimic, Jan 4, 2004