    without any installation in a computer to erase any trace of my surfing, and
    then I return with my CD).

    Is there any program like this?

    kelinux, Jan 4, 2004

  2. kelinux

    Pete Guest

    "kelinux" <> wrote in message
    news:bt90tr$4ls1n$-berlin.de...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am looking for a program, like steganos trace destructor or similar,

    that
    > deletes traces of my surfing automatically, but that it doesn't need
    > installation in
    > the computer (in other words, a program, that I can put in a CD, I can run
    > without any installation in a computer to erase any trace of my surfing,

    and
    > then I return with my CD).
    >
    > Is there any program like this?

    Would this be for home use ? Just curious ...

    Regards,

    Pete.

    Pete, Jan 4, 2004

  3. kelinux

    N1POP Guest

    kelinux wrote:

    > the computer (in other words, a program, that I can put in a CD, I can run
    > without any installation in a computer to erase any trace of my surfing,
    > and then I return with my CD).

    Knoppix. I would also ask what purpose this might serve.

    N1POP, Jan 4, 2004
  4. kelinux

    Mimic Guest

    "kelinux" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am looking for a program, like steganos trace destructor or similar,

    that
    > deletes traces of my surfing automatically, but that it doesn't need
    > installation in
    > the computer (in other words, a program, that I can put in a CD, I can run
    > without any installation in a computer to erase any trace of my surfing,

    and
    > then I return with my CD).
    >
    > Is there any program like this?

    You can write a batch file to remove all files on bootup, or you can use ...
    what do i use, hang on i forgot... BCWipe, which will allow you to overwite
    the data also (shred)

    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."
    "C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but
    when you do, it blows away your whole leg"

    Mimic, Jan 4, 2004