    cardbus to work in, so I can plug in an external drive.

    I've looked all over the place, done searches, and I'm coming up empty. any
    help out there for this type of stuff?

    SGT Robo, Sep 17, 2003

  2. SGT Robo

    Stevo Guest

    First site a Google search turned up was this..

    http://www.1394store.com/eshop/product.asp?dept_id=41&pf_id=1220

    Which mentions NT4 drivers..

    Stevo, Sep 17, 2003

  3. SGT Robo

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Sep 17, 2003
  4. SGT Robo

    Stevo Guest

    Stevo, Sep 17, 2003
  5. SGT Robo

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Save yourself the headaches and upgrade to 2000.

    pcbutts1, Sep 17, 2003
  6. SGT Robo

    Stevo Guest

    Without expending a lot of effort, the link above was the only one that even
    mentioned NT4. All others specifically exclude NT, along with 95 etc...

    Stevo, Sep 17, 2003
  7. SGT Robo

    Stevo Guest

    I understood that, the purpose of the link was that it mentioned NT4
    drivers.. :cool:

    Stevo, Sep 17, 2003
  8. SGT Robo

    Stevo Guest

    I'd have to agree with that... I doubt there are any readily available NT4
    drivers for Firewire.

    Stevo, Sep 17, 2003