    Anthrax442 Guest

    Meaning film-wise, I know the special features are slightly different.

    Anthrax442 - Just curious...

    Anthrax442, Oct 16, 2005

  2. Anthrax442

    Bill Binder Guest

    Re: Is there any difference between the new Blues Brothers releaseand the old one?

    Yes,

    This new release has the theatrical release which the old version did
    not. For me, that's worth the cost alone.

    Bill

    Bill Binder, Oct 17, 2005

  3. Anthrax442 <> wrote:

    > Meaning film-wise, I know the special features are slightly different.

    The new one is a flipper disc featuring both versions of the film - the
    cut theatrical version and the longer one with some of the cut stuff
    reintegrated.
    --
    UFV:Un homme et une femme(DVD)/Il Dottor Stranamore ovvero:
    come imparai a non preoccuparmi e ad amare la bomba(DVD)/les

    un fake di Alberto, Oct 17, 2005