    now
    Good words please
    @#$% INFOSYS

    disillusioned_01, Jan 8, 2004

  2. disillusioned_01

    Guest Guest

    No one gets hired just becuase they have a certification (at least not in
    the post .com era). It depends on what your background is. If your skills
    are narrow in scope, then you will have a better chance landing a job at a
    large company. Small and medium sized companies require a broader skill set
    becuase their IT departments are smaller.

    Guest, Jan 8, 2004

  3. disillusioned_01

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Get hands on... certification will help your morale... and not necessarily
    job...

    Hermit Dave, Jan 8, 2004
  4. disillusioned_01

    neo Guest

    Good words please
    what a contradiction...

    BTW dont think that this only one-way. you dont realise what western
    companies have done to Asian companies over the years, and there is a good
    amt of job loss there too. now when it happens it to you, u feel the pinch.
    Where were you when the same thing was happening in Asia ?

    And the company to tell @#$% is IBM - it is going to fire you. not INFOSYS.
    IBM is doing here what is pure business. you are just too costly for them.
    IBM thinks more profits if they work without you , so whose fault is it ?
    Mind u this is gloabalisation - there is a price to be paid by everybody.
    not only by asian companies.
    neo

    neo, Jan 10, 2004
  5. Well WEST started it . May be they can stop it too...

    DISIILUSIONED_01, Jan 11, 2004
  6. disillusioned_01

    zeus Guest

    .... Only when the wages of west and east workers become equal or .. the
    companies have no greed and stop outsourcing to asian companies.

    And personally, I think the former is far more likely than the latter.

    zeus, Jan 12, 2004