    mentioned Asterisk and I have read some threads here, but I think that is
    overkill for my requirements.

    A.B.

    Alexandra Bache, Aug 24, 2005

  2. Alexandra Bache

    Sean Guest

    www.voipfone.co.uk Provide phone numbers £1.99 a month, and you can
    divert them to your mobile. They don't show CLI of incoming calls though

    Sean, Aug 24, 2005

  3. Yes I spotted that too but apparently they are supposed to be changing
    that this week not that it matters too much

    Mat

    Mathew Curtis, Aug 24, 2005
  4. Alexandra Bache

    Sean Guest

    What are they going to change? The CLI thing?

    Sean, Aug 24, 2005
  5. Yes to be honest I only noticed it because I had all my calls diverted
    and I was waiting for an important call that I missed and when I
    checked my missed calls it showed no number so I gave voipfone a call
    and they said that they were changing it this week so that the
    originating cli is passed to the receiving phone

    Mat

    Mathew Curtis, Aug 24, 2005
  6. Alexandra Bache

    Sean Guest

    Well at the moment i get the CLI of my own number 0560.... Which is
    confusing!

    I hope they sort it on the ring back service too, so i can call from my
    mobile, with the call looking like it is from my mobile and not a
    strange 0560 number people dont know.

    Sean, Aug 24, 2005
  7. Alexandra Bache

    Sauron Guest

    http://www.gradwell.co.uk/ offer freephone 0800 numbers as well as
    geographical 01/02 numbers and offer call divert. free for the first 3
    months and then £4 a month.

    I am a happy Gradwell customer using the a 0800 number which works well for
    me.

    Sauron, Aug 25, 2005
  8. Vonage has "simulring" - you specify a list of numbers that will ring as
    soon as your VOIP number rings, the first one to pick up takes the call.

    They also have call hunt and basic divert.

    No additional charge for the above.

    --
    John Blessing

    businesses