  1. gjones

    gjones Guest

    I would like to be able to send myself email reminders.

    gjones, Nov 23, 2006

  2. gjones

    AnonyMouse Guest

    Just stick the date in the subject line of a message to yourself, if you
    want the date easily recognized and you don't want to glance over to the
    Date column of message information.

    AnonyMouse, Nov 23, 2006

  3. gjones

    Mr. Arnold4 Guest

    Get a cellular phone with an appointment system in it, you can't go
    wrong and miss a reminder if the network goes down. You can even get one
    that will take your picture as it reminds you. You can get one where you
    give yourself a voice message, if you like about the appointment.

    That would be a nice xmas present for yourself.

    Mr. Arnold4, Nov 23, 2006
  4. gjones

    Alan Guest

    Theres a free service that will send you SMS messages in the future
    http://www.ohdontforget.com/

    Alan, Nov 23, 2006
  5. gjones

    thanatoid Guest

    wrote in
    Get a calendar program with a reminder/alarm function. Google.

    thanatoid, Nov 23, 2006
  6. gjones

    Bill_Mosley Guest

    Bill_Mosley, Nov 26, 2006