Is there an all-in-one book for MCSE 2003??

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Louis Patterson, Feb 10, 2004.

  1. I am trying to get a book that has it all or a good training kit that is
    reasonable in price. Any suggestions?

    Louis Patterson, Feb 10, 2004

  2. Louis Patterson

    mcse Guest

    two good volumes are Mastering Windows 2000 Server,
    author: MInasi; Publisher: Sybex. Second one is MCSE
    Study System; publisher QUE. I used these two books and
    their labs along with a home network and on the job
    experience to finish W2K MCSE cert(I had already done the
    MCSE NT4.0)

    mcse, Feb 10, 2004

  3. Louis Patterson

    Tharg Guest

    Minasi's 2K book is excellent - he's a 2K3 version as well

    Tharg, Feb 11, 2004
  4. Louis Patterson

    Thirumal Guest

    MCSE 4-in-1 study guide ( 290,291,293,294,270[on CD])
    Osborne/McGraw Hill publishers.

    Regards

    Thirumal

    Thirumal, Feb 15, 2004