    winxp .
    Thanks
    Chuck

    Chuck S, Jan 6, 2004

  2. Chuck S

    Livewire Guest

    No can do with programs, as almost all use the Registry. Without the
    originaldisks you can't write the settings to the Registry. And, of
    course, a virgin Registry is one of the main benefits of a new install
    of Windows.

    Documents shouldn't be a problem. You should be backing them up anyway.
    If not, then save them to your backup petition or, even better, a CD.

    Livewire, Jan 6, 2004