Is there a way to refresh VTP data?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by J R, Dec 2, 2003.

  1. J R

    J R Guest

    Greetings,

    I've got a VTP Domain that looks something like this:

    6509
    Server Revision 6

    2950______________2950
    Client Client
    Rev 6 Rev 6

    2912
    Client
    Rev 0

    How can I get the 2912 to update the VTP data? Everthing else shows the
    proper VLANs and maintains the current Configuration Revision, but the 2912
    doesn't seem to want to play. Is there a command that will push the most
    recent revision to the 2912?

    TIA,
    John

    J R, Dec 2, 2003