    Is there some configuration option I can set to cause the network to stay
    active at all times?

    Michael Giroux

    Michael Giroux, Apr 28, 2005

  2. Michael Giroux

    Malke Guest

    Look in your wireless network adapter's Properties from Device Manager.
    On the Power Management tab, uncheck "Allow Windows to turn off this
    device when not in use". If that doesn't help, see if there are updated
    drivers. If you are using OEM wireless management software (IOW, not
    Windows), see if there is an update to it.

    Malke

    Malke, Apr 28, 2005

  3. Thanks Malke. I'll check both items.

    Michael