    screens?

    TIA

    dave

    Bay Area Dave, Sep 27, 2003

  2. Bay Area Dave

    Giorgis Guest

    Get one of those LCD picture frames. Sony has one, they are supposed to
    display pictures and you can plug in a flash card.

    Giorgis, Sep 28, 2003

  3. Thanks, G. I'll check them out. I vaguely remember hearing about them,
    but haven't seen them yet. I'll start by looking at sony.com.

    dave

    Bay Area Dave, Sep 28, 2003
  4. Bay Area Dave

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    What about using one of the 'personal' LCD TV's with a sunshade IF
    your camera has a video out? Some are up to the 4-5" sizes and battery
    op'd.

    J. A. Mc., Sep 28, 2003