  1. WF

    WF Guest

    Any responce welcomed.

    WF, Feb 23, 2005

  2. WF

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Feb 23, 2005

  3. WF

    Brian Guest

    nope.. other than the explorer which will ask you if you want to overwrite a
    file with the same name in the same folder.

    Brian, Feb 23, 2005
  4. WF

    Bill Guest

    Bill, Feb 23, 2005
  5. WF

    jils Guest

    acdsee, although not free, will find duplicate pictures on your
    computer. not necessarily duplicate file names, but actual matching
    pictures! now that's clever .. or it appears clever to me.
    it searches the computer, lists all instances of multiple pictures,
    their file names and locations, and you can delete the ones you don't want.

    jils, Feb 23, 2005