    offering.
    Cheers in advance.
    wiz

    Wizard, Mar 5, 2004

  2. Wizard

    Unk Guest

    You get what you pay for...........
    http://www.intervideo.com/jsp/WinDVDCreatorPlatinum_Profile.jsp

    Unk, Mar 6, 2004

  3. Wizard

    Nathan Guest

    A better question than 'Is there a better program than xp's movie maker'
    would be 'What is the better program than XP's movie maker'?

    Anything that WIndows has built in can probably be done better by
    someone else. Update your computer there is a Movie Maker Update that is
    free...Movie Maker 2...It *is* easier to use. However, as said in
    another post, you get what you pay for.

    Macromedia Director is my Movie Maker of choice...Just don't go to any
    of the hacking sites and get the password to not have to pay for
    it...That is bad!!

    Nathan

    Nathan, Mar 6, 2004