    for under $200--wouldn't you think?

    Thanks for any info you can give me,

    Norm Strong

    Guest, Dec 3, 2006

  2. Guest

    Rich Clark Guest

    I think you will find many players with these capabilities. I have a Malata
    DVD-710V (2 years old and long since superseded), which is just an ordinary
    made-in-China el-cheapo portable. It had read every disc I've ever put into
    it, and I typically burn DVD+R, DVD-R, CD-R's full of MP3 files, and even
    DVD+R's full of MP3 files (4.5 gigs of music is a lot of music!). The player
    plays them all. It was $130 two years ago. I wish I had more current info,
    but obviously I haven't needed to get back into that particular market.

    The compatibility lists at http://www.videohelp.com/dvdplayers may help you,
    and even the consumer reviews on Amazon can reveal this sort of information
    about a particular model you may be interested in.

    RichC

    Rich Clark, Dec 3, 2006