    Best,

    Vasa

    message title: Is there a Pay-Per-Use Iternet Fax Service Provider?

    vasilijepetkovic, Oct 31, 2005

  2. vasilijepetkovic

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Have you ever heard of a little up-start web search engine called "GOOGLE"?

    Results 1 - 10 of about 37,200 for pay-Per-Use Internet Fax Service

    Geez...

    Toolman Tim, Oct 31, 2005

  3. vasilijepetkovic

    jerryg50 Guest

    Personaly, my preference would be to buy a fax modem that is reasonable
    in cost, and set it up. Most of them come with a simple fax program.
    There are a lot of low cost fax programs, and some free ones available.
    XP-Pro comes with one that is not bad.

    Using an internet service fax provider means that you have to trust the
    fax provider with your credit card number. If you start getting fax
    spams to your name, he will start billing your credit card. This is if
    you want a receiving account as well. There is no use to be sending
    faxes if you cannot get fax replies.

    Jerry G.

    jerryg50, Oct 31, 2005
  4. vasilijepetkovic

    Ben Jones Guest

    Take a look at www.tpc.int

    Ben

    Ben Jones, Oct 31, 2005
  5. vasilijepetkovic

    hpickler

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    been using 101Fax also for a couple of months now. i recommend it to anyone who's looking for a pay per use faxing service. very affordable too.

    hpickler, Apr 25, 2008
  6. vasilijepetkovic

    Slate Barker

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I found a site that offers pay per use service. It is called pay per fax, the website is http://www.PayPerFax.com. I found it easy to use and a great alternative for people like me that fax only once or twice a month.

    You can also receive faxes as well. I recommend it.

    Slate Barker, Oct 15, 2008
  7. vasilijepetkovic

    szsjq

    Joined:
    May 30, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    GotFreeFax.com provides low cost pay-per-fax and prepaid fax services.

    szsjq, May 30, 2009
  8. vasilijepetkovic

    jewellswhitney

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Internet Fax Service

    Hello there! Actually you have a lot of choices if you want pay per fax. Before, I'm wondering if I can do that thing, but when I checked on RingCentral, they offer best. Additional promos and features are given to you, which is also budget-friendly when it comes to internet fax service.

    Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
    jewellswhitney, Nov 23, 2009
  9. vasilijepetkovic

    Vicbowling

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    PayPerFax and Fax101 sound really good, I'll have to look them up. My current internet fax service is pretty expensive at $13 a month without an option to just pay for a single fax at a time. Metrohispeed.com is great though if you have to do bulk faxing.

    Vicbowling, Apr 27, 2010