    installed the BHO daeom or BOH that is having been recommended? I don't want
    to keep applications running that are doing the same job.

    Thanks

    Sash, Jan 14, 2005

  2. Sash

    Joel Rubin Guest

    Yes, there are many Norton newsgroups. There used to be an open news
    server (I believe news.symantec.com) which carried only the Norton
    newsgroups but I can't find it now. (news.symantec.com doesn't exist)

    The Norton newsgroups are in the hierarchy symantec.*

    e.g. symantec.support.winnt.nortonantivirus.general

    Joel Rubin, Jan 14, 2005

  3. Sash

    Sash Guest

    "Joel Rubin" <> wrote in message
    > Yes, there are many Norton newsgroups. There used to be an open news
    > server (I believe news.symantec.com) which carried only the Norton
    > newsgroups but I can't find it now. (news.symantec.com doesn't exist)
    >
    > The Norton newsgroups are in the hierarchy symantec.*
    >
    > e.g. symantec.support.winnt.nortonantivirus.general

    Many Thanks :) I did do a bit of research but couldn't find much that looked
    busy.

    Sash, Jan 14, 2005