Is there a Mozilla File resumer other than the getright plugin?

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by NE1, Nov 14, 2003.

  1. NE1

    NE1 Guest

    NE1, Nov 14, 2003

  2. Indeed.
    I use FlashGet and have done for years. Get it and the
    Mozilla/Netscape/Opera plugin from www.flashget.com
    It's the best download manager out there, in my opinion.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Anton_G=FFsen?=, Nov 15, 2003

  3. NE1

    Guido Jurock Guest

    I prefer Stardiwnloader. It's free, easy to use and comes without any
    spyware.

    <http://www.stardownloader.com/>

    guido

    Guido Jurock, Nov 15, 2003
  4. NE1

    Keith Bowes Guest

    For me, Stardownloader caused Explorer to crash when entering folders
    sometimes. I switched back to the adware very quickly.

    But in any case, I've broken my Windows habit and now use KGet on Linux.

    Keith Bowes, Nov 16, 2003
  5. NE1

    Guido Jurock Guest

    I don't know Stardownloaders behaviour in combination with MSIE, but
    with Mozilla it works just fine.

    guido

    Guido Jurock, Nov 16, 2003