    If you want to check out a beautiful piece of
    music check this out:
    http://www.feinstein.org/movies/apgn_yae.mov

    Tian Harter, Feb 22, 2005

  2. Tian Harter

    Roland Guest

    <http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/buttons.html>
    <http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/buttons.html>
    <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates/homepage>

    And Google:
    <http://images.google.com/images?q="Made with Mozilla"&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wi>
    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter
    ___ ___
    /__/ w_/ /__/
    / \ /_/ / \

    Roland, Feb 22, 2005

  3. Tian Harter

    Tian Harter Guest

    Thanks. None of those were really what I was looking for,
    so I made my own. You can see that at the bottom of the
    front page of the site pointed to at the top of my sig.

    --
    Tian
    http://tian.greens.org

    Tian Harter, Feb 22, 2005
  4. Tian Harter

    ..brian.. Guest

    It seems like you'd want to point the button link to the "Mozilla
    Suite" page, not the Mozilla.org home page. That latter tends to
    emphasize Firefox, not the Suite. But that's just one person's
    opinion...

    ..brian.., Feb 22, 2005
  5. Tian Harter

    Tian Harter Guest

    Thanks, that was a good idea and now I've incorporated it.

    :)

    --
    Tian
    http://tian.greens.org