    really annoying when it maximises to the full screen.

    Cheers

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Synapse Syndrome

    IE Guest

    You don't need a plugin. Firebird has a preference setting to block that.
    Open the Options window, click the Web Features button, and look on the same
    line as "Enable Javascript". There is a button marked "Advanced...". It
    opens a window where you can disable several Javascript-mediated actions.

    IE, Sep 18, 2003

  3. Excellent, thank you.

    I'm really impressed with Firebird. It's already so usable.

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Sep 18, 2003
  4. Synapse Syndrome

    Robert Mohr Guest