    website and I cant find a 71-297 exam. I find a 70-297,
    but are they the same and will this test be worth trying
    to take?

    Randall, Jul 20, 2003

  2. for free? i thought u need a voucher or promotional code?

    Kian Wah, Lai, Jul 21, 2003

  3. Randall

    Randall Guest

    Promotional code for 71-297

    It takes the promotional code DMWSAD and that will make
    it free

    Randall, Jul 21, 2003
  4. Re: Promotional code for 71-297

    yep, i thought u said the exam is free for anyone :D

    --
    INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY
    OF ANY KIND. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use

    Kian Wah, Lai, Jul 21, 2003