    the members section of the paradise web site.)

    Thanks,
    Mark

    Mark C, May 19, 2007

  2. Mark C

    Ralph Fox Guest

    No problem posting or fetching several emails yesterday at 9am.
    At 11 am today...
    No authentication failure on pop3.paradise.net.
    No problem with dial-up (I'm using it now).
    No problem logging into the members section of the paradise web site.

    Ralph Fox, May 20, 2007

  3. Mark C

    Fred Guest

    No problem here - using broadband.

    Fred, May 20, 2007
  4. Mark C

    bob Guest

    I can receive, but not accepting my password to send......

    bob, May 20, 2007
  5. Mark C

    Mark C Guest

    Thanks all, my account had been suspended, but it's sorted now.
    ("wait times up to 50 minutes" on support line!)

    Mark C, May 20, 2007