    that young lady still works there? I sure she saved a souvenir or
    two.

    --

    LnkWizard, Apr 6, 2004

  2. Typh0n

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    No offense guys, cuz I do like you both, but I've never been less interested
    in a thread than this one.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 6, 2004

  3. Typh0n

    Neil Guest

    WE'RE NUMBER ONE!

    Neil, Apr 6, 2004
  4. Typh0n

    Neil Guest

    Neil has now left the thread....

    Neil, Apr 6, 2004
  5. Typh0n

    Kat Guest

    Please do not try these scare tactics at home.
    Kat is a professional.

    Kat, Apr 6, 2004
  6. Typh0n

    LnkWizard Guest

    I guess I can join the "Tried but failed" group now

    LnkWizard, Apr 6, 2004
  7. Typh0n

    Neil Guest

    professional what?

    Neil, Apr 7, 2004
  8. Typh0n

    |{evin Guest

    If you really wanted to do it right, you should have said "cym gb
    fcnpx va gru pbqr, fvef."