  1. Typh0n

    eddierox Guest

    ***YAWN***

    eddierox, Apr 6, 2004

  2. Typh0n

    eddierox Guest

    ***YAWN***

    eddierox, Apr 6, 2004

  3. Typh0n

    kpg Guest

    Your wisdom is always appreciated. :)

    kpg

    kpg, Apr 6, 2004
  4. Typh0n

    kpg Guest

    i like admin work 'cause i get to move around and walk around. no sitting
    True. After doing this for 15 years I've considered going into
    heavy construction just to get outdoors. Office Space syndrom.

    kpg

    kpg, Apr 6, 2004
  5. Typh0n

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I should have said, "Jr fcrnx va pbqr," but alas, I'm half retarded, half
    brain-dead.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 6, 2004
  6. i like admin work 'cause i get to move around and walk around. no sitting
    you mean 20 hours...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 6, 2004
  7. Typh0n

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Three, deeper and deeper
    Two, deeper and deeper
    One....

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 6, 2004
  8. 3) I'm concerned about the fate of the 'missing' MCNGP members.
    It took me almost two years to get back from behind enemy lines....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 6, 2004
  9. Typh0n

    Neil Guest

    Cyan it is. Next year I will send the Magenta and the year after will be
    Yellow. It was Black I sent last year wasn't it?

    Neil, Apr 6, 2004
  10. Typh0n

    Neil Guest

    doubtfull. If we are talking about the likes of meanoldman, though I have
    never met him, its likely he still lurks...

    Neil, Apr 6, 2004
  11. Typh0n

    Neil Guest

    You were working for MS?

    Neil, Apr 6, 2004
  12. Typh0n

    LnkWizard Guest

    Yep, still have all of it left too. I going to save it for when
    the kit is complete.

    LnkWizard, Apr 6, 2004
  13. Typh0n

    Neil Guest

    Of course. sjak jde raud "Jr fcenx va pbqr"?

    Neil, Apr 6, 2004
  14. Typh0n

    Neil Guest

    so I'll expect the colour thank you card in 3-4 years

    Neil, Apr 6, 2004
  15. Typh0n

    Spyke Guest

    Juvpu, whfg yvxr gur gehgu, .... vf bhg gurer.

    Cheers,
    Spyke

    Spyke, Apr 6, 2004
  16. Typh0n

    JaR Guest

    Spyke opined, On 4/6/04 12:14 PM:
    YBY!

    JaR, Apr 6, 2004
  17. Typh0n

    LnkWizard Guest

    Do you want your pictures from that special "business trip" also
    or should I just send the negatives. Maybe I could send the
    negatives to your wife instead.

    LnkWizard, Apr 6, 2004
  18. Typh0n

    Neil Guest

    now I know your lying. "business trip". pffffft. this place wont let me go
    to the corner store on thier expense....

    Neil, Apr 6, 2004
  19. Typh0n

    LnkWizard Guest

    Well that is what you said you told your wife. Didn't see any company
    credit cards or PO's being used though. Then again the places that
    were visited are usually cash or personal credit card only.

    LnkWizard, Apr 6, 2004
  20. Typh0n

    Neil Guest

    actually SWMBO keeps a tight leash. send all the photos you want. it wont
    look like me. even photos of me don't look like me...

    (if you want to scare me use the tactics taken by Kat. Personal items
    sent by a female would scare me aplenty.)

    Neil, Apr 6, 2004