Is the sport of Eddierox baiting only played at weekends or can it be played during the week?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Typh0n, Apr 6, 2004.

  1. Typh0n

    kpg Guest

    Good point. I retract that portion of my statement.

    Top 10 reasones I'm not MCNGP

    1) I'm a programmer and IT sounds like a really sucky job.

    2) I can't decide between kpg, kPg, KpG or kpgrox.

    3) I'm concerned about the fate of the 'missing' MCNGP members.

    4) I'm waiting to be #52 so I can be the two of diamonds.

    5) It attracts the likes of eddiepox.

    6) I thought the codpiece was optional.

    7) Same reason I don't join the NRA, when its time for the
    government to collect all the guns, that's who they visit first.

    8) John Kerry said he was for it, no, wait, against it,
    No, now he's for it, um, against it, for it, oh forget it.

    9) I'm too damn nice.

    10) No one asked.

    kpg :-o

    kpg, Apr 6, 2004

  2. Typh0n

    LnkWizard Guest

    Dark or light blue? I possible I would like it in cyan. Since I
    am the printer guy at this outfit Cyan would be a perfect color.

    LnkWizard, Apr 6, 2004

  3. Typh0n

    eddierox Guest

    NO 'METHOD OF PROSE' NOR 'FLOW.'
    RANTING, RAVING, FLAILING ABOUT, WHILE SITTING ON A
    TOILET MIRED IN MESSY DEFECATION WHILE ATTEMPTING
    MASTURBATION.

    C'MON STRAIN A BIT !!!!!!!

    eddierox, Apr 6, 2004
  4. Typh0n

    eddierox Guest

    ***YAWN***

    eddierox, Apr 6, 2004
  5. Typh0n

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Jr fcenx va pbqr.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 6, 2004
  6. Typh0n

    eddierox Guest

    ALL THAT STRAINING AND THIS WHAT YOU COME UP WITH?
    HAVE SOME TOILET PAPER AND TRY AGAIN.

    C'MON STRAIN A BIT!!!!!!!

    eddierox, Apr 6, 2004
  7. Typh0n

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    wrong. programming sux.
    twilight zone. gone and never comin' back.
    John Kerry loves Microsoft corp., Sun microsystems and MCNGP.!

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 6, 2004
  8. Typh0n

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you...are the champion....my friend.....

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 6, 2004
  9. Typh0n

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you'll...keep on fighting....until the end...

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 6, 2004
  10. Typh0n

    kpg Guest

    The difference between you and I: I know I'm lame.

    "A man should know his limitations."

    Time for some self-discovery.

    (no eddie, get you hands off that!)

    kpg, Apr 6, 2004
  11. Typh0n

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    because you.....are...the...champion.....

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 6, 2004
  12. Dude, if you're a programmer, you're already IN IT. Several of the
    MCNGP'ers (myself included) are programmers.
    First one gets my vote.
    They're on sabbatical. They come back every now and then. Kline was MIA
    for years.

    Some of them are on tour, like Laura.
    Can't argue with that logic.
    You take the bad with the good. We attempt to ignore the bad behaviour, but
    sometimes it's like driving past an automobile accident. You know you
    shouldn't look, but you just can't help yourself.
    It is, if you're female.
    They have to find us first.
    Want some syrup with your waffle?
    So is Larry, but we let him in anyway.
    Time.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 6, 2004
  13. Typh0n

    eddierox Guest

    C'MERE BEEBEE, GEEMEE LEEETLE KEEEEEEEES!!!!

    eddierox, Apr 6, 2004
  14. For you, maybe. If you're a programmer, then you went into the wrong
    profession.
    Hardly.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 6, 2004
  15. Typh0n

    eddierox Guest

    ***YAWN***

    eddierox, Apr 6, 2004
  16. Typh0n

    eddierox Guest

    ***YAWN***

    eddierox, Apr 6, 2004
  17. Typh0n

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    YOU...ARE THE CHAMPION.....YOU ARE THE CHAMPION....

    there's..no time for LOSERS....because you....are the chamipion...

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 6, 2004
  18. Typh0n

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i like admin work 'cause i get to move around and walk around. no sitting
    behind a computer for 10 hrs straight....

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 6, 2004
  19. Typh0n

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe opined, On 4/6/04 8:55 AM:
    Naq lbh arrq gur qrpbqre evat.

    JaR
    ROT Thug

    JaR, Apr 6, 2004
  20. Typh0n

    eddierox Guest

    SCORPIO FROM DIRTY HARRY RESOUNDS:
    "NO NO NO YOU STINK'NG PIG, DON'T DIE ON ME NOW, NOT
    YET..."

    I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I'M THROUGH WITH YOU!!!!!

    IN THE MEANTIME, HAVE SOME TOILET PAPER WITH YOUR KPG
    JELLY!

    eddierox, Apr 6, 2004