    Typh0n Guest

    Just wondered, I am a newcomer to the forum but his posts and the numerous
    :)

    Typh0n, Apr 6, 2004

  2. Typh0n

    Neil Guest

    please don't feed the troll (JaR has lovely artwork to go with this)

    of the almost 600 post in the past day, his consumed more than 25%.

    Neil, Apr 6, 2004

  3. Typh0n

    Brat Guest

    sorry Typh0n... we have since commenced on ignoring him... you may play if
    you want but we got bored with him... there are a few that are still
    replying to him... but you are wasting your breath IMHO... but if that is
    what you want to do... flame away :)

    Brat, Apr 6, 2004
  4. Typh0n

    Typh0n Guest

    OK mate - fair one!

    Typh0n, Apr 6, 2004
  5. Typh0n

    Typh0n Guest

    Thanks Brat, Neil made a fair point and as a newbie to this forum I don't
    want to upset the regulars (just yet) by enticing eddierox when it is clear
    you guys are all bored with him.

    Shame really - although a pain in the proverbial, his mindless rants were
    amusing in a strange way!

    Typh0n, Apr 6, 2004
  6. Typh0n

    Neil Guest

    Play with him if you want but he's a little to repetitive and unoriginal
    for me. And the sheer girth of his postings caused me to almost want to
    close my newsreader *gasp*

    Neil, Apr 6, 2004
  7. Typh0n

    kpg Guest

    I try, but he is not funny or amusing. I just don't get it. A three year old

    has a better vocabulary. I don't think English is his first language, or he
    is

    retarded. (not to put the stink on retarded people). What a dumbass.

    kpg, Apr 6, 2004
  8. Typh0n

    Neil Guest

    pretty much sums him up....

    Neil, Apr 6, 2004
  9. Typh0n

    LnkWizard Guest

    It was fun for a time, but I have to agree with Neil (I would rather not but
    sometimes you gotta do unpleasant things), :), his repetition and
    unoriginal
    replies have gotten to be very boring.

    LnkWizard, Apr 6, 2004
  10. Typh0n

    eddierox Guest

    The verdict has already come in Typh0n.
    I beat 'em up pretty badly.
    Even I know this.

    However, there really isn't any glory in it and you
    really only need to ask a question or make a statement to
    prove it to yourself, exactly who and what you are
    dealing with on this board.

    For instance, check out the last post by Mikey.
    He asked a simple question.
    Take a look at the replys from the same 'ol troll flamers.
    The fact these trolls do nothing more than flame, should
    tell you how important it is for them to do so.

    In fact, take a look at the newest post by Mark Scott.

    These are self-professed (master) baiters. I thought they
    were just kidding when they told me so.
    Even MicroSoft has a problem with these people.

    You will deal with these kinds of people in the real
    world, so the bigger picture here is to develop a
    behavioral discipline when confronted by these kinds of
    people.

    There is no right or wrong way.

    You will only to need rely on the notion of "never let
    people push you around or victimize you."
    It will be far worse for you if you do.

    Dealing with these peopls is likened to having a messy
    defecation and when you go wipe your ass, there is not
    enough toilet paper wrapped around your hand and you have
    feces all over your fingers.
    No matter how hard you wash your hands, the stink is
    going to be there awhile and you really can't ignore it.

    I believe you called this compulsive viewing.

    Don't take my word for it...now check out their replys to
    this post.

    The same 'ol feces with the same 'ol stink!

    eddierox, Apr 6, 2004
  11. Typh0n

    Neil Guest

    you're off my Christmas list...

    (not really, you'll be getting from me the same thing you got last year)

    ;)

    Neil, Apr 6, 2004
  12. Typh0n

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    eddie, i don't think you like us? how come, baby boy? why don't you like us?

    GOD DAMN IT! TELL ME!! why eddie, WHY?

    why did you have to do it? why did you have to compose a semi-coherent post
    that now has me all worried and wrangled on the inside.

    now i don't know what to do. should i sit? should i cry? should i stay?
    should i go? what should i do, eddie? please help ME understand. tell me what
    i should do? TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    p.s. you still are a psycho looney tune wacko in my books.

    ;-)

    huggs, & kithy's
    rowdy

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 6, 2004
  13. Typh0n

    eddierox Guest

    ***YAWN***

    eddierox, Apr 6, 2004
  14. Typh0n

    eddierox Guest

    HOLD THAT THOUGHT...I'VE GOT TO GET SOME TOILET PAPER!!!

    eddierox, Apr 6, 2004
  15. Typh0n

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    *rowdy hurles family pack of toilet paper @ eddie*

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 6, 2004
  16. Typh0n

    eddierox Guest

    ***YAWN***

    eddierox, Apr 6, 2004
  17. Typh0n

    LnkWizard Guest

    I'll get plenty o' nuthin then

    LnkWizard, Apr 6, 2004
  18. Typh0n

    kpg Guest

    Now you see Rowdy, you just legitimized him. His new
    coherent tone had me until he started a detailed
    'defecation' story. Sounds like personal experience.
    Getting it all over his hands. I learned basic toilet
    skills when I was three, for crying out loud. Hope you
    wash your hands before you sit at the keyboard.

    Any way, I'm not MCNGP (for reasons of my own) but I
    understand them. As would anyone who pays attention. Mr.
    rox's goal from the beginning was to incite, not to engage
    in genuine debate over the nature and quality of MCNGP posts.
    That cry baby, uppercase, repetitive, six-rear-old nonsense
    is just stupid.

    It's like terrorists. Blow up something you don't like
    because it's the only way you know how to express yourself.
    It doesn't convince, it only adds to the resolve to stamp
    out that kind of ignorance.

    What a joke.

    kpg, Apr 6, 2004
  19. Typh0n

    Neil Guest

    but it will be in blue this year....

    :)

    Neil, Apr 6, 2004
  20. Typh0n

    Neil Guest

    well said.

    there is one thing I don't understand...you understand the MCNGPs?
    (perhaps I wasn't paying attention <grin>)

    Neil, Apr 6, 2004