Is the some webservices exam?

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by Marc, Jul 9, 2008.

  1. Marc

    Marc Guest

    Hello,

    I am presently studying for 70-528 (Web applications) and 70-536 (general
    ..NET). After this I would do something in Webservices/Middleware/XML since
    this used to be a field I worked in.

    Now I found this interesting

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-320.mspx

    but that's going to be retired in 2009.

    Nevertheless I cannot see anything that replaces it, and there are so many
    certification trees at microsoft you cannot see the forrest any more, so to
    speak.

    What's a certification for a 'web services middleware xml' direction?
    What's a replacement of 70-320?

    Marc Wentink

    Marc, Jul 9, 2008

  2. Fabio Lindner, Jul 10, 2008