  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    have a look at the 2006 Philips models that use the

    Guest, Jun 23, 2006

  2. Guest

    Mike S. Guest

    If you're going to quote my posting (without attribution) at least you can
    do a little research and (as I did with the original posting) correct the
    typo! The model I was referring to is the DVP5960.

    Mike S., Jun 23, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    o god i'am sorry forgot i left part of your post in here. was never
    ment for a quote your post sorry again

    Guest, Jun 23, 2006