    While we're at it, does the Firefox CD have a nice setup program a
    newbie could use, preferably one that automatically starts when the CD
    is put in the drive?

    Leif K-Brooks, Oct 19, 2004

  2. Since the program can be downloaded for free at any time, I doubt that
    they would have any problem with your distributing it to others. Heck,
    just download it onto a cd for that matter.

    Of course, I have little connection with the Mozilla Foundation, so for
    the official word, ask them:

    http://www.mozilla.org/contact/

    As far as questions about installing from the cd, as I have never used it.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 19, 2004