    in the Microsoft Network Monitor. How does anyone make sense of this? Do
    I need to be Neo to read this jumbled mess of characters?

    Sorry, I must have stayed up to late studying last night :p

    kemp, Oct 13, 2006

  2. kemp

    kpg Guest

    As kemp once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    lol.

    At first, you must painstakingly decode everything to make sense
    of it. After you become familiar with the structure of the
    various packets, and more conformable with hex, you'll be able
    to read it just like reading this post.

    That's why they call it studying.

    kpg, Oct 13, 2006

  3. kemp