    I have my DVD hooked up with composite cables now, and just wondering how
    much better it would appear to me to go out and buy S Video Cables for it.

    Thanks

    Bill, Jan 5, 2004

  2. MUCH better, especially if you buy a decent S-video cable.

    Psych-O-Delic Voodoo Thunder Pig, Jan 5, 2004

  3. If your tv supports side by side picture from different
    inputs you should be able to see the difference.
    And yes, MUCH better. But then again why bother instead
    of running component video and kicking in the progressive
    scan from your dvd player.

    Darrel :)

    Darrel Christenson, Jan 5, 2004
  4. Bill