    protecting my computer as good as it claims it will? What I want to do is
    give my computer an online virus check with a virus checker that won't try
    and download any software on my computer, is this possible?

    Scottie, Sep 20, 2004

  2. Scottie

    Zoolander Guest

    Zoolander, Sep 20, 2004

  3. Scottie

    °Mike° Guest

  4. Scottie

    Max Guest

    I know what you're saying, but that isn't obvious at all.

    I wouldn't expect most users to know there could be danger in
    downloaded tools like that, let alone that the computer could only be
    scanned in that way.

    Max, Sep 20, 2004
  5. Scottie

    Scottie Guest

    A second opinion Mick.
    -------------

    Scottie, Sep 20, 2004
  6. Scottie

    °Mike° Guest

    Ok, use the links I provided.

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Sep 20, 2004
  7. Scottie

    Scottie Guest

    Mike I can't see any links on your post?

    Scottie, Sep 21, 2004
  8. Scottie

    °Mike° Guest

    Then read my original post again.