    whether it is free if not waht are the fees???, is it available in India??
    Can I do my MCSE online???

    Pls Reply at the earliest!!!! It's Urgent...

    Guest, Sep 15, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Avada,

    MCSE is not free.

    Guest, Sep 15, 2006

  3. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As The Dark Lord once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    MSCE is Free. Training and the Exams, howerver, are not.

    No. sorry, we're full.

    Um, No.
    Yeah, I know what you mean - you need that MCSE like
    pronto so you can land that sweet IT job in the paper.

    Is a week to long? I'm pretty sure that'a all it takes.

    kp "!" g

    kpg, Sep 15, 2006
  4. I think you are cheating biotch!!! you are posting to yourself!!

    Rowdy Yates MCNGP, Sep 15, 2006
  5. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    You're reading too much Hairy Potter. (Yes, "Hairy")

    Cerebrus, Sep 16, 2006
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hairy Potturd.

    Guest, Sep 16, 2006
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Do I look like, I am Indian? moron

    Guest, Sep 18, 2006
  8. Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    You're using an Indian character set, moran!

    Oh, and it's moran, not moron, you moran.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Sep 18, 2006
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    what an idot

    Neil, Sep 18, 2006
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I actually met a guy who wrote all 6 NT 4 exams in a week. Prolly coulda
    been done in a couple of days. Makes ya wonder, dunit?

    Neil, Sep 18, 2006
  11. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Naah, makes you pretty damn sure that they're either bluffin' or
    they're cheatin'.

    Cerebrus, Sep 18, 2006
  12. I think you are cheating biotch!!! you are posting to yourself!!

    Your right - This Loon is posting dumb questions so he can respond with his
    own dumb answers.

    - Scary...

    --

    Regards,
    Slarty Bartfast

    - I wrote a few children's books, but not on purpose.

    Slarty Bartfast, Sep 20, 2006
  13. Guest

    Guest Guest

    ye be an idiot too

    Do I look like I be addled to ye, moron

    Guest, Sep 20, 2006
  14. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Oh, and it's moran, not moron, you moran.

    Blah, Blah, Blah.

    MOROM

    Guest, Sep 20, 2006