    catwalker63 Guest

    I'll just have to do it the hard way then. Not hard for me, mind, but
    for everyone else . . . . <eg>

    catwalker63, Jul 23, 2007

  2. southsider

    Consultant Guest

    red vines and mr pibb = crazy deliscious!

    Consultant, Jul 23, 2007

  3. southsider

    Neil Guest

    THERE ARE FOUR (count them, 4) FOOD GROUPS!

    ....sugar, salt, caffience and trans-fat...

    Neil, Jul 24, 2007
  4. southsider

    Neil Guest

    So you will be taking the test with Vue?

    Neil, Jul 24, 2007
  5. southsider

    Consultant Guest

    im unfamiliar with caffience, can you please elaborate, is this some freaky
    canadian thing im unaware of?

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2007
  6. southsider

    catwalker63 Guest

    Then I'm covered. The chips will make sugar soon enough. :p

    catwalker63, Jul 24, 2007
  7. southsider

    catwalker63 Guest

    The only freaky Canadian thing I see is Neil. And I hope you are aware of
    him. He's sneaking up on Doom again for top of the posts.

    catwalker63, Jul 24, 2007
  8. southsider

    Consultant Guest

    those two need to get lives, respectively. its not how many you, have, its
    the quality

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2007
  9. southsider

    Neil Guest

    admit it, you love the way I mispell things

    Neil, Jul 24, 2007
  10. southsider

    Neil Guest

    I'm on vacation...whatchagonnado

    Neil, Jul 24, 2007
  11. southsider

    Neil Guest

    just so long as you are eating healthy

    Neil, Jul 24, 2007
  12. southsider

    Neil Guest

    is this why you need a million bucks?

    Neil, Jul 24, 2007
  13. southsider

    Consultant Guest

    is it the science of caffeine?

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2007
  14. southsider

    CBIC Guest

    whatever

    CBIC, Jul 24, 2007
  15. southsider

    CBIC Guest

    That bastige

    CBIC, Jul 24, 2007
  16. southsider

    CBIC Guest

    Uh Oh

    CBIC, Jul 24, 2007
  17. southsider

    Consultant Guest

    ha ha

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2007
  18. southsider

    Neil Guest

    are you going to be able to keep up?

    Neil, Jul 24, 2007
  19. southsider

    Neil Guest

    I'm berry, berry sneaky...

    Neil, Jul 24, 2007
  20. southsider

    Neil Guest

    <snip>

    no, its the total indifference to Starbucks

    Neil, Jul 24, 2007